ACCESS Nursing and General Information Session
Attend an Information Session to learn more about the ACCESS program, the accelerated degree program for adults.
It is the perfect time to meet with an ACCESS Academic Advisor and have your questions answered about becoming an ACCESS student!
Questions, such as:
• What are my degree options?
• How will my previous college credits transfer (you can bring a copy of your official/unofficial transcript for an on-the-spot credit evaluation)?
• Can I receive credit for my work experience and/or military experience?
• What's it like to take an online class?
• How do the accelerated sessions work and start?
• Is financial aid available?
• When can I get started and how?
• And so much more!
Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 10:00am to 11:00am