ACCESS Online Open House
Attend an Online Open House!
Now is the perfect time to meet with an ACCESS Academic Advisor and have all of your questions answered about becoming an ACCESS student! You can schedule a Zoom meeting or phone appointment with an advisor on March 23rd between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm and have the opportunity to talk one-on-one.
Some questions you can discuss with your Academic Advisor include:
• How will my previous college credits transfer? Feel free to bring a copy of your official/unofficial transcript for an on-the-spot credit evaluation!
• Can I receive credit for my work experience and/or military experience?
• What’s it like to take an online class?
• How do the accelerated sessions work and when is the next session?
• How do I get started?
• Is Financial Aid available?
And so much more!
If you’d like to schedule a Zoom session, during these times, please contact Dawn McCausland at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Hope to talk with you March 23rd!
<p>A link will be emailed to you.</p>
Tuesday, March 23 at 9:00am to 5:00pmVirtual Event