Free MBA Bootcamp: Microsoft Excel - Intermediate Level
Please join us for this free MBA Bootcamp led by Professor Donna Reed.
Boost your basic Excel knowledge for smoother execution of class projects and office tasks.
Learn to –
· Enter, Edit and Format cells, ranges and worksheets
· Create dynamic formulas using Absolute and Relative Cell References
· Analyze your data with the help of Pivot Tables
· Visualize your data through the creation of Charts and Graphs
· Review functions - Logical/Text /Date Time
· Be introduced to Macros
· Learn the Basics of Data Analysis - What if Analysis
· Use techniques to Protect your Data and Data Validation
*Must have access to a computer with Excel 2016 or newer version
Tuesday, March 28 at 6:00pm to 9:00pmVirtual Event