Women for DeSales Annual Information Session & Bring a Friend Night!
During the event, you will learn about the Women for DeSales Philanthropy Circle, meet our members and meet those who we have impacted with our funding. This meeting will be held in person and via ZOOM.
To register for the event, click here: alumni.desales.edu/bringafriendnight
We will share:
- How and why we each make a gift to the University annually. Our pooled donations truly make a difference.
- How we come together annually to learn about special campus needs and distribute funding. Why we feel personally invested once we meet those requesting funds and hear their stories.
- How we get to meet some amazing students who we have been able to help. How inspired we are when recipients of funding return to attend our summer meeting to tell us exactly how our support affected them directly.
Women for DeSales is a Philanthropic Giving Circle of Special Interest to Women. Women for DeSales was launched in 2016 to engage women with a serious interest in philanthropy to channel that commitment into funding that supports underfunded or unfunded programming and projects at DeSales University.
The group is comprised of women in the DeSales family (alumni, parents, faculty, staff, friends, community) who individually commit to giving $1,000 or more annually to the fund. Monthly giving, and payment plans are available.
Monthly payment plans are available:
- 10 Months - $100.00 Monthly Gift
- 8 Months - $125.00 Monthly Gift
- 5 Months - $200.00 Monthly Gift
- 4 Months - $250.00 Monthly Gift
- 2 Months - $500.00 Monthly Gift
We ask that commitments for participation for the 2021-2022 funding year are provided by December 31, 2021 with full gift of $1,000 completed by June 30, 2022.
Wednesday, November 17 at 6:00pm to 8:00pm
DeSales University Center (DUC), Trexler Conference Room
2755 Station Ave Center Valley, PA 18034